2016

Oh dear, it's 2016
It's been a couple of months since I last feeling sad all the time...
It's been a year since I last feel the worst...

What a journey 2015 was

I've learned a lot...
I've learned to let go...
I've learned to be real ...
I've learned to be truthful...
I've learned to live my life I mostly feel like quitting...

There are things even if I know I wouldn't know what are they for sure...
But I want to at least try, to see whether it was just my fear or it was a fate...

I know I lost my way very often till sometimes I stop and asking myself the very same question Dad asked me that time in 2013

"What kind of future do you have in mind, Nia?"

To be honest, to the second I'm writing this post...

I don't know...
I don't know...
I don't have the answer of that question...yet...

I've been through a lot of darkness, and it just so hard for me to begin...
To take myself closer to the light...

I know I can do it, and I'm sure that I will
But please...I need Your help...
I need Your guidance...
So do not ever leave me alone...
Never..again...

posted from Bloggeroid

Popular Posts