Yay!

So my presentation is done (I guess) hehehe, I hope it meets the requirement though 😁😁😁 if it doesn't then, no need to worry, I'll give it some touch ups 😚😚😚
Anywau I failed my JLPT, passing score 80, my score 79, eww that was close 😂😂😂😂 alright, not sad, I can try again this December, my love said I should try the N4 and he will pay for the test fee 😅😅😅 well, better start studying 😹😹😹 and yes, I just downloaded an app called mesmerise or so, it's in my Sony, I'm currently using Mi hehehe
And I am so happy because we finally have a proper chat together, since it's been 15 months we haven't seen each other face to face, we did, via skype, but it was a very long time ago 😹😹😹😹
It's fine, I better just make it stay that way, coz it is what we both think best for us 😆😆😆 since all that we've been thru hehehehe

And another thing is that the new cellphone is going to his apartment so soon *phew he's finnaly got one*
Why am I so happy?
Because we then soon be using Between 😍😍😍😍 and Line for sure 😂😂😂
I love telegram so much but....still, I love Line better 😂😂😂😂
And I guess Between also has its own chat application😁😁😁

21 months left ....
Whoaaaa, cannot belive it's true 😦😦😦
God, I really hope that I can soon fly to Japan 😞😞😞😞 and maybe spend a couple of days in there will do....
But...idk whether it has to be done or not, so...might just better leave it to You 🙏🙏🙏
If it's good for us then let it be, if it's not, then I know that you will soon tell us what is better 😚😚😚
Thank you for today
Thank you for letting me feel the happines and I somehow realized, sometimes it comes from little things we most probably neglected

Anyway, you guys reading Webtoon?
Try reading Friday Forbiden Tales, it's getting hilarious, I mean it supposed to be scary, but it wasn't 😂😂😂😂 believe me!

Last but not least, tomorrow I'm going to a fashion illustration workshop, a La Salle one! Woot 🙌🙌🙌 I'm so excited, can't waitttttt 🙌🙌🙌🙌

posted from Bloggeroid

Popular Posts