Alright, alright!

Hi there all!
It's April 2016 I can't believe it's true
Gosh I almost 24 😭😭😭
Hahahaha

Ok, think that it's been quite a while since I last updated this blog, now that I think it's the perfect time to do it 😁😁😁

Why?
Well simply because I have time and willingness to do it 😂😂😂

Anyway if I look back to just almost a year ago, I remember that I've promised myself and you guys to post at least once in a week on each of my blog, am I right? 😅😅😅

But, as you may know too, I failed to keep up with my own promise (how lame, I know, so sorry)😢😢😢

And I learned something through it..
Maybe I was just being too plainly ambisious, I mean it's good sometimes, but I must know there are things I can do everyday, there are things I can do once in a week, there are also things I can do once in a year, but the next challenge is not about doing it but how long will I able to keep on doing it?
Can I do the thing that I am able to do once in a week for 10 years? Even 20? Or the rest of my life?

I forgot to ask myself this thing at first..
Or maybe I shouldn't? And just keep on doing it?

As the time goes by, I realized, there are things I will always enjoy doing it everyday and maybe I'll keep on doing it forever!

Because of why?
Because I love it deep from the bottom of my heart, so it'll always be fun to do it, I even crave for more like every single day!

And on the other hand, I started to leave those I love less
Or am I?

Sometimes I started to think and talk to myself about things I love, and I end up believing that I love everything, thus makes me hard to choose

I don't know which one I love the most
It seems like everything goes well and in balance

And that's exactly what I am afraid of...

Because 10% for each 10 different things won't beat the 100% for 1 thing 😢😢😢😢😢

Now I don't have that 100%....
Maybe I don't even have that 10% 😭😭😭

I need to make up my mind and find what I can do best and mantain it to 100%

I guess that'll be my goal for errr...actually it's been a year since I started this .....
Still...nothing significant I could find....

But I won't give up, I'll do it again and again
Start over, no giving up

It's better to die searching than never tried to figure it out

But I don't know which one worth fighting for.......😢😢😢

posted from Bloggeroid

Popular Posts